Collected by AFAR Explorer
Napa, CA, USA
“I'm a cyclist and I love the scenery in the Napa Valley,” says Emilio Alvarez, mill master at Round Pond Estate. “If I'm feeling a little tired, I’ll just ride from Rutherford to Napa for a cup of coffee. But if I have the time and am feeling...
Lake Hennessey, California 94574, USA
“Moore Creek Park is probably our favorite trail by Lake Hennessey, as the swimming hole at the end provides the perfect reward after a long arduous hike through the woods,” says Ryan MacDonnell, co-owner of Round Pond Estate. “If you want...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now