Collected by Dani LeShay
29 North St, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
Located just next to The Shed, Chalkboard serves contemporary dishes that are sourced locally in a casual, fun atmosphere. Highlights include the potato tots with crab, the wonderfully seasoned beef tartare with home made potato chips, a shot of...
20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
San Francisco is a great starting point for a road trip. Drive north or south on the HWY 1 and you're bound to find fun towns, beautiful winding roads and gorgeous coastal scenery. This cave is about an hour drive south of San Francisco, and then...
641 Limerick Ln, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
We stumbled onto Christopher Creek winery on the way to other big-name wineries in the Russian River area and were not disappointed. If you enjoy un-oaked white wines, their Viogniers and Chardonnays (aged in steel barrels) are excellent wines....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign