Collected by Ardielyn Feliciano
St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Tom Thornton and Brenda Mixon make 2 excellent wines: a cabernet and savignon blanc. Their label is The Grade. Contact them and they will take you to this airstream, overlooking their vineyards, for a tasting. The view is breathtaking.
23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
The Cornerstone Gardens have to be the coolest place in the California wine country! Located at the gateway of the Sonoma and Napa Valleys this unique venue offers cutting edge landscape design, boutique shopping, art galleries, wine, and gourmet...
1345 Henry Rd, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Napa, Sonoma, and Yountville mean endless miles of deliciousness! Schramsberg specializes in a vast selection of the sparkling wines fit for the White House. (Seriously. It's served at the White House.) The tasting was amazing, as was the tour of...
6126 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558, USA
This Napa Valley winery is the only structure in the United States designed by the famed Austrian artist, architect, and ecologist Friedensreich Hundertwasser (1928-2000). The building's playfulness will put a big smile on your face, and best of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local