Collected by Heidi Reyntjens
Naoshima, Kagawa District, Kagawa Prefecture 761-3110, Japan
Naoshima Island is an amazing place in and of itself as it is well worth the trip to see Chichu Art Museum and the Art House Project. After an afternoon of art viewing, I was happy to find a public bath house that viewed tattoos as works of art...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter