Collected by Jan
Rue Talensac, 44000 Nantes, France
One of my fondest memories from my semester in Nantes was visiting the Marché de Talensac, a partly-covered market selling everything from meats and cheeses to paintings, every Sunday with my good friend Teresa. We'd stroll around, checking out...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys