Collected by Nancy
Nancy ′s Wishlist
Taveuni Island, Fiji
We spent five nights on the three-deck ship, sipping cocktails on daybeds and working through our differences in our cushy stateroom. We, along with a dozen other guests, sailed along the island of Taveuni and out to islands where local chiefs...
4803 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107, USA
The Spanish-style bed and breakfast is famous for lavender, the focus of lectures, festivals, cooking classes, and a line of spa products distilled on-site. Rooms feature beehive-shaped kiva fireplaces, wood floors, and traditional New Mexican...
6500 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120, USA
An easy (and easily accessible) hiking spot is the ABQ open space trail. A walk of about 20-30 minutes sets you high above Albuquerque with a vista over town. Mountain bikers will also appreciate this area for its varied trails. Signs near the...
2961 Kinderdijk, Netherlands
When waterways in the Netherlands freeze into glittering paths, overjoyed residents take to the ice. Visitors can buy or rent a pair of noren (traditional long-blade skates) to glide across town or take part in one of the country’s dozens of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun