Collected by Jedidiah Haskins
Robert Mugabe Ave, Windhoek, Namibia
I recently visited Namibia for the first time, and I was incredibly surprised by how clean and developed the cities are. Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, has been awarded the "cleanest city in all of Africa and the world" on several occasions;...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now