Collected by Adam Zuckerman
Robert Mugabe Ave, Windhoek, Namibia
I recently visited Namibia for the first time, and I was incredibly surprised by how clean and developed the cities are. Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, has been awarded the "cleanest city in all of Africa and the world" on several occasions;...
3 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
On my recent trip to Namibia, I went on a 5 day excursion with Ondjamba Safaris to track the desert elephants in the Hoanib Riverbed of northwest Namibia. These majestic creatures have learned to adapt to these harsh desert conditions, creating a...
Grootberg Lodge isn't just a place to stay; it's an experience, one that is beneficial to the Namibian people, to the land and to the conservation of Namibia's precious wildlife. Built by the World Wildlife Fund and the European Union on one of...
Purros, Purros Conservancy in the Kunene Streek, Purros, Namibia
During my recent travels in Namibia I spent a brief afternoon with a Himba tribe and always marvel in how adapted and hardy these people must be to not only survive but thrive in the Namibian desert. This lovely woman had such poise...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter