Collected by Adam Zuckerman
Robert Mugabe Ave, Windhoek, Namibia
I recently visited Namibia for the first time, and I was incredibly surprised by how clean and developed the cities are. Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, has been awarded the "cleanest city in all of Africa and the world" on several occasions;...
3 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
On my recent trip to Namibia, I went on a 5 day excursion with Ondjamba Safaris to track the desert elephants in the Hoanib Riverbed of northwest Namibia. These majestic creatures have learned to adapt to these harsh desert conditions, creating a...
Grootberg Lodge isn't just a place to stay; it's an experience, one that is beneficial to the Namibian people, to the land and to the conservation of Namibia's precious wildlife. Built by the World Wildlife Fund and the European Union on one of...
Purros, Purros Conservancy in the Kunene Streek, Purros, Namibia
During my recent travels in Namibia I spent a brief afternoon with a Himba tribe and always marvel in how adapted and hardy these people must be to not only survive but thrive in the Namibian desert. This lovely woman had such poise...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna