Collected by Chris Chesak, AFAR Local Expert
Fantastic adventures, drinks, and eats in mystical Namibia.
Katutura, Windhoek, Namibia
Kamaya Restaurant (adjacent to Catakombe Bar in Windhoek's former Apartheid township of Katutura), is a great place for some truly authentic local Namibian cuisine. You can dine on local delicacies like porridge and soup made from cornmeal, millet...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now