Collected by Jon ll
Sossusvlei, Namib desert, Namibia...a beautiful land where you can find the oldest and probably the tallest sand dune on earth... One of the magical moment I experienced there was when I joined a hot air ballooning trip over the Sossusvlei. When I...
Off the M126 <br />Damaraland, Namibia
Self-driving through Namibia with a 3 and a 5 year old can be trying at times, but this sight had us all mesmerized for days. We came across this very large family of elephants at the end of a long journey from Sossusvlei as we were nearing our...
Our guide hooked us up with a local entrepreneur who grew up and still lives in the Swakopmund Townships, and now runs his own official tours for visitors. His enthusiasm to educate, pride in where he's from, and knowledge made us very comfortable...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings