Collected by Jon ll
Sossusvlei, Namib desert, Namibia...a beautiful land where you can find the oldest and probably the tallest sand dune on earth... One of the magical moment I experienced there was when I joined a hot air ballooning trip over the Sossusvlei. When I...
Off the M126 <br />Damaraland, Namibia
Self-driving through Namibia with a 3 and a 5 year old can be trying at times, but this sight had us all mesmerized for days. We came across this very large family of elephants at the end of a long journey from Sossusvlei as we were nearing our...
Our guide hooked us up with a local entrepreneur who grew up and still lives in the Swakopmund Townships, and now runs his own official tours for visitors. His enthusiasm to educate, pride in where he's from, and knowledge made us very comfortable...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local