Collected by anna ector
phường 7, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We spent our last day in Ho Chi Minh City with Geoffrey Deetz, a restaurateur and foodie from Oakland, California, who has lived in Vietnam for the past decade and operates the wonderful Black Cat Cafe. He and his Vietnamese girlfriend took us on...
Dalat, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
I visited an orphanage just outside of Dalat, Viet Nam, this past summer. There were 200 children living in the orphanage. Purchased some toys, food and school supplies for the children before arriving. They were all very happy to see us and to...
tt. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai, Vietnam
I went hiking through the rice paddies in Sa Pa, Vietnam (northern mountain area). The town is swarmed with Hmong girls trying to sell handicrafts, following you throughout the city from the minute you leave your guest house. So yeah, it's full of...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign