Collected by Doc Mara
Kipande Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
At the National Museum in Nairobi, if you push past the Snake Park and the herb garden, you'll find a lovely winding brick pathway with wooden and stone sculptures overlooking a river. It has several of the poorer residents washing clothes or just...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun