Collected by Rheyna
Nerdc Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Nigeria
For a powerful, deep and groovy experience of modern Afro-beat music, visit the New Afrika Shrine, home of the late, legendary Fela Kuti's original African sound. These days you can catch his son, Femi, playing 3 nights a week if he's not on tour....
No. 457 Nnebisi Road, Isieke 320211, Asaba, Nigeria
House parties are ubiquitious in Lagos, especially during the holiday season. And no party is complete without scores of food to pile on your plate. Here we have quite a good representation of the kind of meal you would be blessed with, if you...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun