Nafplio's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh , AFAR Local Expert
The excellent Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum examines life in Nafplion in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The museum, located inside a neoclassical house, has collections of folk costumes, everyday household items, beautiful textiles...
Nauplio, Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Nafplio 231 00, Greece
The Archaeological Museum in Nafplion reopened in 2009 after years spent repairing damage caused by an earthquake. Its exhibits include artifacts from many important periods, including Neolithic, Chalcolithic, Helladic, Mycenaean, Classical,...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time