Nafplio's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh, AFAR Local Expert
The excellent Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum examines life in Nafplion in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The museum, located inside a neoclassical house, has collections of folk costumes, everyday household items, beautiful textiles...
Nauplio, Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Nafplio 231 00, Greece
The Archaeological Museum in Nafplion reopened in 2009 after years spent repairing damage caused by an earthquake. Its exhibits include artifacts from many important periods, including Neolithic, Chalcolithic, Helladic, Mycenaean, Classical,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map