Nafplio's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh , AFAR Local Expert
The excellent Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum examines life in Nafplion in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The museum, located inside a neoclassical house, has collections of folk costumes, everyday household items, beautiful textiles...
Nauplio, Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Nafplio 231 00, Greece
The Archaeological Museum in Nafplion reopened in 2009 after years spent repairing damage caused by an earthquake. Its exhibits include artifacts from many important periods, including Neolithic, Chalcolithic, Helladic, Mycenaean, Classical,...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?