Nafplio's Top 5
Collected by Candice Walsh, AFAR Local Expert
The excellent Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum examines life in Nafplion in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The museum, located inside a neoclassical house, has collections of folk costumes, everyday household items, beautiful textiles...
Nauplio, Πλατεία Συντάγματος, Nafplio 231 00, Greece
The Archaeological Museum in Nafplion reopened in 2009 after years spent repairing damage caused by an earthquake. Its exhibits include artifacts from many important periods, including Neolithic, Chalcolithic, Helladic, Mycenaean, Classical,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter