Nadi is probably the first place you'll touch down in Fiji, since the international airport is located there. If you don't want the hassle of transferring to another location, Denarau Island (just 20 minutes or so from the airport) is a good option. On Denarau, there are beaches, resorts, and a harbor, which provides an easy option to day-trip to nearby islands. You can rent a car if you want to visit Suva or other destinations, or hop on the Bula Bus, which loops around resorts and Nadi town.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip