Collected by Jami
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Caught this scene, along with seventy other tourists, outside the Hotel Pelican. Chora on Mykonos is the main city on the island. The small, winding streets are easy to get lost on so make sure to set some landmarks for yourself to find your way....
N. Kalogera Street 27, Mikonos 86400, Greece
As tasty as the 2.50-euro gyros were, I decided to splurge on my last night in Mykonos. M-eating Restaurant, located right smack in the action, was just the place to do it. Our reservations were at 10:30pm, and in true Mykonos fashion, we were...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles