Collected by Fides Ricasa
N. Kalogera Street 27, Mikonos 864 00, Greece
As tasty as the 2.50-euro gyros were, I decided to splurge on my last night in Mykonos. M-eating Restaurant, located right smack in the action, was just the place to do it. Our reservations were at 10:30pm, and in true Mykonos fashion, we were...
Delos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Delos is an ancient Greek city near Mykonos that holds mythological significance as the sunny birthplace of Appollo and Artemis. A guided tour explains ancient metropolitan life and there is also a museum that displays excavated artifacts found...
Ano Mera 846 00, Greece
When you grow weary of the endless beach parties of Mykonos and begin to crave a quieter existence, head to the village of Ano Mera. It is located in the center of the island about 8km east of Mykonos town. To escape the intense afternoon sun, i...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Caught this scene, along with seventy other tourists, outside the Hotel Pelican. Chora on Mykonos is the main city on the island. The small, winding streets are easy to get lost on so make sure to set some landmarks for yourself to find your way....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun