Collected by Fides Ricasa
N. Kalogera Street 27, Mikonos 86400, Greece
As tasty as the 2.50-euro gyros were, I decided to splurge on my last night in Mykonos. M-eating Restaurant, located right smack in the action, was just the place to do it. Our reservations were at 10:30pm, and in true Mykonos fashion, we were...
Delos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Delos is an ancient Greek city near Mykonos that holds mythological significance as the sunny birthplace of Appollo and Artemis. A guided tour explains ancient metropolitan life and there is also a museum that displays excavated artifacts found...
Ano Mera 846 00, Greece
When you grow weary of the endless beach parties of Mykonos and begin to crave a quieter existence, head to the village of Ano Mera. It is located in the center of the island about 8km east of Mykonos town. To escape the intense afternoon sun, i...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Caught this scene, along with seventy other tourists, outside the Hotel Pelican. Chora on Mykonos is the main city on the island. The small, winding streets are easy to get lost on so make sure to set some landmarks for yourself to find your way....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local