Collected by Eleni
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Caught this scene, along with seventy other tourists, outside the Hotel Pelican. Chora on Mykonos is the main city on the island. The small, winding streets are easy to get lost on so make sure to set some landmarks for yourself to find your way....
Platis Gialos 846 00, Greece
Just a stones throw away from the uber paradise beach is the tranquil Petinos Beach. A cool place to chill by in the morning before setting off to party in the night. So if your looking for a relaxing spot within the colourfulness of Mykonos, then...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter