Collected by Eleni
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Caught this scene, along with seventy other tourists, outside the Hotel Pelican. Chora on Mykonos is the main city on the island. The small, winding streets are easy to get lost on so make sure to set some landmarks for yourself to find your way....
10 Enoplon Dynameon Street, Ενόπλων Δυνάμεων 10, Μύκονος, Mykonos-Town 846 00, Greece
Just near the Maritime Museum, along a narrow shopping street one will find this shop of intricate, glowing whiteness. Just as so many of the buildings in the Creek Islands are stunning in their whiteness against a blue sky, this shop was...
Platis Gialos 846 00, Greece
Just a stones throw away from the uber paradise beach is the tranquil Petinos Beach. A cool place to chill by in the morning before setting off to party in the night. So if your looking for a relaxing spot within the colourfulness of Mykonos, then...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free