Collected by Ségolène Surrel
Kyun Taw Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
After several intriguing reviews we decided it was time to check out the Drug Elimination Museum, the name itself is enough to make you curious. This national oddity did not disappoint. Make sure to visit with equal parts understanding and...
Kyaik Khauk Pagoda Rd, Syriam, Myanmar (Burma)
The phrase ‘treasure chest’ only begins to describe U Hla Win’s private gallery and residence - located in Thanlyin, one hour south of Yangon. His personal collection is the most impressive assortment of Myanmar artwork and artifacts in the...
No. 124 Pyidaungzu Yeiktha Street, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
In a modern, air-conditioned space that is welcoming to foreigners, Feel serves an astounding variety of traditional Burmese food, from curries and some of Yangon’s best mohinga (the national fish noodle soup) to snake beans served with dried...
35 Taw Win Rd, Yangon 11191, Myanmar (Burma)
Wooden gangway leading from the entrance to the reception area of the fantastic Governor's Residence hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. Once the official home of the governors of the British Crown Colony of Burma, this is one of the only 5-star hotels in...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time