Collected by Leslie Goldman
Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
On the Western side of Inle Lake, Intha villages make all kinds of sweet treats. Visit to watch locals pull, mold, fry, bake, and dry their edible crafts, and then taste test the final products. Ranging from chewy, sugary candies to flaky,...
Myawady Rd, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Over 1,000 years ago, a king built a walking bridge for his people. It helped them get to the markets faster than traveling on boats. The bridge remains today, just as it was all those years ago. Generations have crossed it to get to the markets....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked