Collected by Katie
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
27St, ဗိုလ်ချုပ်လမ်း, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
Also known as Scott Market, has colonial building which easily can found germs, art craft, textiles as well as Myanmar's traditional souvenirs, open from Tuesday to Sunday, and shut off on Monday as most public tourists spot around Yangon. Never...
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
One of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddhas. It is housed in a large metal-roofed shed, only a short distance, located north east of the Shwedagon Pagoda. Work on this image started in 1899, the donor named U Hpo Thar being fired by his...
85-87 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This delightful restaurant serves up a variety of Southeast-Asian cuisines, from Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The decor is friendly and ambient. There is a fair trade shop above the restaurant called 'Helping Hands' which showcases...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter