Collected by Pati D-W
New spots to check out this trip
Amarapura, Myanmar (Burma)
Mandalay. We flew there to see Amarapura, the ancient royal city for one reason: the old teak walkway without nails, which symbolizes the simplicity and Buddhist flavor of life in Myanmar (Burma). In the late afternoon, we strolled across U Bein...
Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Traditional Burmese puppets for sale in a woodcarving shop in Mandalay, Myanmar. This shop is located in the Kyauksittan quarter of Mandalay, which is known for its many stone-carving workshops. The Burmese make some of the finest handicrafts in...
Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
The secret to having a good time in Bagan has nothing to do with getting there - all that takes is faith in a Burmese pilot and his ancient aircraft, or an unwavering belief that your 13-hour bus ride from Yangon will actually deliver you to the...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 3 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine