Collected by Adriana Marianella
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
Myanmar (Burma), Yangon, 33, Yaw Min Gyi Street, Dagon Township邮政编码: 11191
The Loft Hotel enjoys the privilege of being Yangon’s one and only boutique city hotel. Opened in 2014, the property is a hip and stylish option for travellers looking to stay in the city center. It’s location on popular Yaw Min Gyi St. puts it in...
Kyun Taw Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
After several intriguing reviews we decided it was time to check out the Drug Elimination Museum, the name itself is enough to make you curious. This national oddity did not disappoint. Make sure to visit with equal parts understanding and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign