Collected by Glenn Marron
35 Taw Win Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Wooden gangway leading from the entrance to the reception area of the fantastic Governor's Residence hotel in Yangon, Myanmar. Once the official home of the governors of the British Crown Colony of Burma, this is one of the only 5-star hotels in...
Kan Yeik Tha Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Rudyard Kipling was right, "it is unlike any place you know about..." but as I sat there watching the fireworks near Kandawagyi Lake in Rangoon, I couldn't help but think that this country on the verge of democracy was truly unlike any place I had...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter