Collected by Cornelia Lischewski
110 E 7th St # B, New York, NY 10009, USA
This tiny little place makes porchetta sandwiches and roasted potatoes, that's it! And when they run out of sandwiches, they close the place down. It's absolutely delicious! http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/04/03/new-york-city-restaurants/...
649 Washington St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Malatesta is one of the best Italian restaurants in New York: when it comes to the quality of the food and the value, it cannot be beat. It sits on the corner of Washington and Christopher Streets in the West Village, and during but winter months,...
36 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Located in the flower district of NYC, this Mediterranean spot in a former greenhouse has a great open air feel and delicious organic food. Brunch kicks off with a basket of awesome assorted breads, including an amazing chocolate croissant, and...
283 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10023, USA
At Salumeria Rosi, the seating is cramped and the conversations from people around you can spill into your own whether you will then to or not. It matters little because the wine list is exceptional, the servers are all knowledgeable even if you...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter