Collected by Cornelia Lischewski
110 E 7th St # B, New York, NY 10009, USA
This tiny little place makes porchetta sandwiches and roasted potatoes, that's it! And when they run out of sandwiches, they close the place down. It's absolutely delicious! http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/04/03/new-york-city-restaurants/...
649 Washington St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Malatesta is one of the best Italian restaurants in New York: when it comes to the quality of the food and the value, it cannot be beat. It sits on the corner of Washington and Christopher Streets in the West Village, and during but winter months,...
36 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Located in the flower district of NYC, this Mediterranean spot in a former greenhouse has a great open air feel and delicious organic food. Brunch kicks off with a basket of awesome assorted breads, including an amazing chocolate croissant, and...
283 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10023, USA
At Salumeria Rosi, the seating is cramped and the conversations from people around you can spill into your own whether you will then to or not. It matters little because the wine list is exceptional, the servers are all knowledgeable even if you...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna