Collected by Ursula Klicker
Strand Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
85-87 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This delightful restaurant serves up a variety of Southeast-Asian cuisines, from Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The decor is friendly and ambient. There is a fair trade shop above the restaurant called 'Helping Hands' which showcases...
Dala, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon’s overcrowded streets and sidewalks can at times be a bit overwhelming. If you’re in need of a respite, that doesn’t require a bus or plane, head across the Yangon River to the town of Dala. Though less than a mile from downtown Yangon,...
Myanmar (Burma), Yangon, 33, Yaw Min Gyi Street, Dagon Township邮政编码: 11191
The fabulous Loft staff welcomed us with lime honey tea and made it possible to check in early after a long flight. Rooms are bright and airy, and ours had a huge photo reflecting life in Myanmar. I was up in the middle of the night (jetlag!) and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now