Collected by Ursula Klicker
Strand Rd, Yangon MMR013017, Myanmar (Burma)
If you're looking for an authentic shopping experience, you can do worse than the Night Market at the Botataung Paya. The Paya, located near the river in Southern Rangoon, is one of the city's grandest sights lit up at night. On the Paya grounds...
85-87 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This delightful restaurant serves up a variety of Southeast-Asian cuisines, from Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The decor is friendly and ambient. There is a fair trade shop above the restaurant called 'Helping Hands' which showcases...
Dala, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon’s overcrowded streets and sidewalks can at times be a bit overwhelming. If you’re in need of a respite, that doesn’t require a bus or plane, head across the Yangon River to the town of Dala. Though less than a mile from downtown Yangon,...
Myanmar (Burma), Yangon, 33, Yaw Min Gyi Street, Dagon Township邮政编码: 11191
The fabulous Loft staff welcomed us with lime honey tea and made it possible to check in early after a long flight. Rooms are bright and airy, and ours had a huge photo reflecting life in Myanmar. I was up in the middle of the night (jetlag!) and...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years