MY TRIP TO MIAMI
Collected by Chris U , AFAR Staff
23 NE 41st St, Miami, FL 33137, USA
The de la Cruz Collection, an expansive, privately funded contemporary art museum in the Design District, showcases the holdings of important Miami art collectors Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz. Contained within the 30,000-square-foot space...
Edgewater, Miami, FL, USA
Miami is know for it's neon lights, dance floors and beach so I was surprised and delighted to find an artists hub on the main land in Miami. I recommend renting a car and drive from South Beach and spend some time in Bridgewater Miami. The street...
1057 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
In what seems to be the hub of any queer nightlife in South Beach you can go to Twist, the perfect bar for the lgbt traveler. Twist has 7 or more different rooms with different music, different scenes and all in the same building. Plus there is no...
5900 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Emerson Dorsch gallery is the white box gallery bringing a new spin to art in Miami. Known for amazing paintings and photography the new wave of works on show are now featuring some amazing mixed media, installation, sculpture and video work.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019