MY TRIP TO MIAMI
Collected by Chris U , AFAR Staff
23 NE 41st St, Miami, FL 33137, USA
The de la Cruz Collection, an expansive, privately funded contemporary art museum in the Design District, showcases the holdings of important Miami art collectors Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz. Contained within the 30,000-square-foot space...
Edgewater, Miami, FL, USA
Miami is know for it's neon lights, dance floors and beach so I was surprised and delighted to find an artists hub on the main land in Miami. I recommend renting a car and drive from South Beach and spend some time in Bridgewater Miami. The street...
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Setai is unlike most hotels in its neighborhood, offering a mature, sophisticated alternative to the frenetic party-time energy of other properties. A member of Leading Hotels of the World, the Setai attracts numerous celebrity guests, thanks...
1057 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
In what seems to be the hub of any queer nightlife in South Beach you can go to Twist, the perfect bar for the lgbt traveler. Twist has 7 or more different rooms with different music, different scenes and all in the same building. Plus there is no...
5900 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Emerson Dorsch gallery is the white box gallery bringing a new spin to art in Miami. Known for amazing paintings and photography the new wave of works on show are now featuring some amazing mixed media, installation, sculpture and video work.
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum