My travels around Asia
Collected by Tess Murphy
After concluding a 19 month world backpacking trip, I've been looking for an outlet to share my experiences other than my blog.
288 Nguyễn Duy Hiệu, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
The Old Quarter of Hoi An is incredibly well preserved and photogenic. Head there at nightfall when the lanterns are lit and begin snapping some incredibly beautiful photos. Between the lanterns, the gorgeous architecture, the boats, and the...
10101 Mosi Otunya Road, Livingstone, Zambia
Talk about travel balls. This hang-glider with an engine propels you 300 feet above one of the world's seven natural wonders, Victoria Falls, for a view unlike another other. While you may want to sh*t your pants (I did) this is one of the most...
278 Parkway Drive, Cataratas de Victoria, Zimbabwe
Picture a giant kite, with a 10-foot tricycle welded to the struts. Strap on a motorcycle engine, attach a propeller, grab a helmet, and you're ready to go. Not adventurous enough for you? Then how about taking that open-air ramshackle contraption...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter