My travel dreams
Collected by Malinda Michael
Carrer de Casp, 57, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
The owner of this cafe, Sandra, had always wanted to own a cafe. This is her dream, and she has decorated it as such. With rust iron chairs, marble table tops, white exposed brick walls...combined with the large amounts of natural light, Molika...
Via Rosina, 2r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Cramped it may be, but rustic Da Mario, located at the back of the mercato centrale, serves up a menu of consistently reliable Florentine classics to a mix of stall workers, business folk and tourists, and it’s always packed. The choice changes...
2 Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris, France
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now