My travel dreams
Collected by Malinda Michael
Carrer de Casp, 57, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
The owner of this cafe, Sandra, had always wanted to own a cafe. This is her dream, and she has decorated it as such. With rust iron chairs, marble table tops, white exposed brick walls...combined with the large amounts of natural light, Molika...
Via Rosina, 2r, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Cramped it may be, but rustic Da Mario, located at the back of the mercato centrale, serves up a menu of consistently reliable Florentine classics to a mix of stall workers, business folk and tourists, and it’s always packed. The choice changes...
2 Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris, France
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos