My Sea Side Dream
Collected by Emma Hoggard
Carretera a San Antonio Palopó km 6.8, San Antonio Palopó, Santa Catarina Palopó, Guatemala
No trip to Guatemala is complete without at least a couple days of R&R at one of the best hidden lakeside hotels in the world, Casa Palopo. By the numbers: 7 -- the number of villas the hotel has. 5 -- the amount of stars I'd give this place. 3 --...
Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
This shot was made several years ago when I lived in Isaan, NE Thailand. I was staying at a hotel in Nakhon Phanom which overlooked the Mekong River. I always carry a camera and this shot was a clear case of "being in the right place at the right...
Húsavík is a town in Norðurþing municipality on the north coast of Iceland on the shores of Skjálfandi bay with 2,237 inhabitants. The most famous landmark of the town is the wooden church Húsavíkurkirkja, built in 1907. The town is very quiet and...
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Pantai Cenang, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
One of my absolute favourite places to be at is the Meritus Club Lounge at the Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort in Langkawi. You have access to the lounge if you're staying at one of the suites or Club rooms. Breakfast and tea are served here and it...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Sweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years