Collected by Prudence Chan
Telok Ayer St, Singapore
This street is packed with great cafes and restaurants. My favorite is Sarnies, a quaint and cozy cafe tucked at the corner of Telok Ayer and Boon Tat St. Sarnies, that makes great house-brewed coffees and sandwiches. The service is excellent too....
Krong Doun Kaev, Cambodia
Had this a few times during my stay in Takeo Province. Never knew that salted fish and watermelon go so well with rice. Eaten especially during the hot season, this combination is amazingly appetising. The sweet watermelon juice adds moisture to...
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Navigating the chaotic armada of motorbikes in a city devoid of traffic laws certainly isn't easy, but after watching the locals I learned my first important lesson of the trip - slow and steady wins the race. Contrary to the instinct to quickly...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign