Collected by Prudence Chan
Telok Ayer St, Singapore
This street is packed with great cafes and restaurants. My favorite is Sarnies, a quaint and cozy cafe tucked at the corner of Telok Ayer and Boon Tat St. Sarnies, that makes great house-brewed coffees and sandwiches. The service is excellent too....
Krong Doun Kaev, Cambodia
Had this a few times during my stay in Takeo Province. Never knew that salted fish and watermelon go so well with rice. Eaten especially during the hot season, this combination is amazingly appetising. The sweet watermelon juice adds moisture to...
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
A short drive south of Da Nang, Hoi An is a spellbinding UNESCO World Heritage site, with intact 16th-century architecture that celebrates its origins as a trading port that long welcomed merchant ships from China, Japan, and Europe. The Old Town...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys