My Next Vacation
Collected by Ilene Schreider
Km 5, 5 Norte S/N, Natales, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
If there were ever a hotel with history, it’s the Singular Patagonia. Opened as a hotel in November 2011, the original building once served as a post-Victorian cold-storage factory built by the British in 1915 for the purpose of processing...
Vitacura - Nueva Costanera 3736, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take in a 360-degree view of the Andes and the plains surrounding Santiago from a rooftop lounge where the pisco cocktails rise above the norm of everyday drinking. Hotel Noi Vitacura. 56/(0) 2-2941-8100. This appeared in the March/April 2014...
29780 Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Nerja was the find of a monthlong trip to Europe one May. We took a flight from Barcelona to Málaga with the intention of riding a bus along the coast. We rode the bus all the way to the last town Nerja and decided to spend the night there. We...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free