My Months in Australia
Collected by Susan Mason, AFAR Local Expert
Circular Quay Railway Station, Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
For a relaxing rainy morning on the harbor, there are many covered restaurants along the outer edges of Circular Quay at which you can sit and soak in the view with a cup of coffee or tea. As the day progresses, watch the Quay fill with people as...
180 Berkeley Rd, Berkeley NSW 2506, Australia
Just over an hour south of Australia’s largest city is a more tranquil “largest,” the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere, Nan Tien Temple. This spiritual, educational and cultural refuge brings a bit of the east to the western...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos