My Italy Highlights
Collected by Stacey Neve
Sestiere di Dorsoduro, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Despite warnings from the naysayers, the weather on my November trip to Venice was beautiful: bright, sunny, and warm enough to require only a light sweater. As evening, rolled in though, fog came with it, casting a shroud over the church across...
Via della Rocca, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
Around this time last year I made a trip to Assisi that still stands out as one of the best days of my seven months in Italy. It was a beautiful fall day in Assisi and my friends and I filled it by visiting the town's major churches, watching...
Piazza Grande, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Once a month, Arezzo plays host to an antiques fair that is centered in the Piazza Grande and branches out into the adjacent streets, seemingly engulfing most of the small town. I enjoyed looking at the old furniture, jewelry, and books for sale,...
Largo S. Martino, 5, 80129 Napoli NA, Italy
At the top of the hilly Vomero neighborhood in Naples, the Certosa di San Martino yields awesome views in all directions, so depending on where you stand, you can see Vesuvius and the bay, the waterfront neighborhood, or the jumble of buildings...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico