my first home
Collected by Prudence Ip
2 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
A whimsical little store run by four young local designers showcases clothing, jewelry, and shoes. The space in the Hong Kong Arts Centre is just as playful as the design aesthetic. Check out the silk and cotton blouses printed with bright,...
108 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Located on Hollywood Road, amid Hong Kong’s many galleries, antique shops, and boutiques, this café is the perfect place to rest and refuel. The menu includes excellent coffee, a large selection of French wines by the glass, and bistro fare such...
3 sun street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s luxury-brand boutiques can overshadow up-and-coming design talent. Kapok, in Wanchai, fights back with a curated collection of goods from around the world. Soft leather bags by California company Marie Turnor are sold alongside...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles