my first home
Collected by Prudence Ip
2 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
A whimsical little store run by four young local designers showcases clothing, jewelry, and shoes. The space in the Hong Kong Arts Centre is just as playful as the design aesthetic. Check out the silk and cotton blouses printed with bright,...
108 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Located on Hollywood Road, amid Hong Kong’s many galleries, antique shops, and boutiques, this café is the perfect place to rest and refuel. The menu includes excellent coffee, a large selection of French wines by the glass, and bistro fare such...
3 sun street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s luxury-brand boutiques can overshadow up-and-coming design talent. Kapok, in Wanchai, fights back with a curated collection of goods from around the world. Soft leather bags by California company Marie Turnor are sold alongside...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind