My dream visits in Paris
Pont Neuf Residence, right by the river Seine, is the ultimate couple’s retreat: just one bedroom, a sexy, sociable open-plan dining area and a gallery’s worth of artworks and curios. The 17th-century building boasts flamboyant rooms...
Currently being run by its fourth generation of women, Hôtel Duo in Paris is a super-stylish, very feminine retreat in the centre of the lively Marais. Contemporary yet cosy, its Jean-Christophe Nuel-designed interior in an 18th-century...
Artful lodgings in the 16th arrondissement, where a spectacular classical façade conceals incroyable contemporary cool, with Christophe Pillet-designed furniture. The colour palette is bold and sexy making the Hotel Sezz the perfect romantic...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Travel NewsYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years