My Beautiful hometown!!!
Collected by Becky Parker-Crowe
At an elevation of 5,046 feet, the infamous Appalachian trail straddles Tennessee and North Carolina via the Newfound Gap in the Smokies. This 3 mile stretch of the Appalachian Trail will give you a sense of what the pass through hikers experience...
Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA
This 5.5 mile long one way road trip amidst the bustling town of Gatlinburg is a must see for visitors to the Smokies. This road is full of great nooks and crannies offering a glimpse into Appalachian history. Get here early to avoid the traffic...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter