Collected by Andrea Rip, AFAR Local Expert
Fort Portal-Mpondwe Rd, Rubirizi, Uganda
Unexpected. My travel to the country of Uganda was unexpected along with the diversity of what I found upon arrival. When most people think of safaris they think of Tanzania or Kenya; Gorilla trekking usually gets assigned to Rwanda; the Nile...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village