Collected by Karina Rivera
Lázaro Cárdenas, Tlatelolco, 06900 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Tlatelolco, the area where you'll find the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, is full of significant architecture, spanning centuries that represent three distinct time periods: the Pre-Hispanic, the colonial, and modern-day. The oldest structure here is...
Seminario 8, Centro Histórico, Cuauhtémoc, 06060 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
When you have fantastic ancient Aztec ruins located smack-dab in the middle of the city, you have no excuse but to go see them. So, if you’re visiting Mexico City, you have to go to Templo Mayor. Templo Mayor was one of the main temples of...
Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, 06000 Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
A long layover in an exciting city, like Mexico City, can actually become an unanticipated highlight of your trip. I had a long layover in Mexico City, but the flight got there early in the morning and I went ahead and had a cab drop me off at the...
Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, 11100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Located on a hill that held sacred significance for the Aztecs is Chapultepec Castle, an impressive edifice completed in 1863. The castle, reputed to be the only royal castle in the Americas, has served many functions over the course of its...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter