Collected by Arianna Zaidenweber
Hipódromo Condesa, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Tandoor offers a mixture of typical Punjab dishes (think of chicken balti, tandoori or julfrezi chicken) and an assortment of kebab. My favorite is the chappal kebab. Try their vegetarian dishes like aloo palak (potatos with spinach), or the...
Álvaro Obregón 64, Roma Norte, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
For a chill and young atmosphere, indulge yourself with a few well-made martinis from the bar at Felix. By the end of the night I had more than two drinks and almost forgot that I was in Mexico City. If the check wasn't tallied in pesos I would...
2a Frontera 37, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Right off the market hubbub is this colonial square flush with bougainvillea. You go through a narrow alleyway, and all of a sudden you’re in the most tranquil placein Mexico City. Near Calle del Arbol and 2a Cerrada de Frontera. As told to...
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
On a warm day in the middle of March, el Bosque is a beautiful outdoor space in the midst of the Polanco neighborhood of Mexico City. You could spend an entire day walking through it, enjoying the Museo de Nacional Antropología and the...
Calle Isabel la Catolica 30, Centro Histórico, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
A 17th-century palace is now a 17-room hotel. Some rooms have walls made of volcanic rock, and the rooftop terrace offers panoramic views of Mexico City’s historic quarter.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign