Must Travel To
Collected by Stephanie Andrews
San Vicente de Chucurí, Santander, Colombia
Wake up, pour a cup of hot coffee and sit on the bluff watching the surrounding nature stir to life. Small birds darting around through the tall grass let you know the ground is heating up, warm air lifting the small flying bugs from their...
After a New Years Eve celebration at the Kirawira Tented Camp on the Serengeti, we retired to our luxurious tent cabins on a bluff overlooking the plains. During the night we were enveloped by the sounds of Zebras, Hyenas, and the occasional Lion....
71 Wale St, Schotsche Kloof, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
In 2010 we made our first trip to Cape Town and within 5 days it became one of our all time favorite places. The scenery, the people, the history, the places to see are so rich in culture and it's 'stormy' past all add to one's experience. Here's...
20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK
The famous Westminster Abbey is a must-go place in London. It's where the recent Royal wedding taking place in 2011. As their own website described: "Kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, priests, heroes and villains - the Abbey is a...
8355 Giethoorn, Netherlands
Giethoorn is the most amazing village I have ever seen. Canals go through the entire village making it a little Venice of the Netherlands. You park your car at the boat dock and then you walk or rent a boat to see the entire place. Giethoorn is a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico