Collected by Arlanne Glasel
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
The mysterious rooftop of Casa Mila both charms and haunts visitors. The glorious October sky above frames the organic forms, each sculpted face watching as I creep up and down the rolling ramps. Children can't resist playing here, and fortunately...
Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG, UK
In Scottish, Hogmanay means the last day of the year. It's a time for celebration to welcome in the new year. And no place does it better than Edinburgh. Its three days of celebrations begin with a torchlight procession on December 30 where 40,000...
64 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY, UK
“The Gandolfi was one of the first cafés to open in Glasgow. In my early 20s, it felt so cosmopolitan that you could have a salad or a glass of wine or a cappuccino in a place other than a restaurant or a pub. It’s set in the offices of the city’...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind