Collected by Arlanne Glasel
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
The mysterious rooftop of Casa Mila both charms and haunts visitors. The glorious October sky above frames the organic forms, each sculpted face watching as I creep up and down the rolling ramps. Children can't resist playing here, and fortunately...
Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG, UK
In Scottish, Hogmanay means the last day of the year. It's a time for celebration to welcome in the new year. And no place does it better than Edinburgh. Its three days of celebrations begin with a torchlight procession on December 30 where 40,000...
64 Albion St, Glasgow G1 1NY, UK
“The Gandolfi was one of the first cafés to open in Glasgow. In my early 20s, it felt so cosmopolitan that you could have a salad or a glass of wine or a cappuccino in a place other than a restaurant or a pub. It’s set in the offices of the city’...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles