Collected by Dan Wallace-Periac
Xinglong N Rd, Longsheng Gezuzizhixian, Guilin Shi, Guangxi Zhuangzuzizhiqu, China
In the Longji Rice Terraces in Yunnan Province, China, people plant rice in thin, flooded strips that hug the hills as far as the eye can see. Water buffalo and farmers like this man traipse through the mud together to plow them, back and forth...
Quiba St., San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Enterprising Filipinos Raf and Ziggy have pretty prestigious corporate day jobs but they've set up this place (plus another three coming online in the next two years) on the side and it's a great success story, catching the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now