Collected by Dan Wallace-Periac
Xinglong N Rd, Longsheng Gezuzizhixian, Guilin Shi, Guangxi Zhuangzuzizhiqu, China
In the Longji Rice Terraces in Yunnan Province, China, people plant rice in thin, flooded strips that hug the hills as far as the eye can see. Water buffalo and farmers like this man traipse through the mud together to plow them, back and forth...
Sito Liwliwa, San Felipe Zambales, San Felipe, Zambales, Philippines
Enterprising Filipinos Raf and Ziggy have pretty prestigious corporate day jobs but they've set up this place (plus another three coming online in the next two years) on the side and it's a great success story, catching the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022