Must Do's Europe
Collected by Sebastian Hilbert
12060 Roddi CN, Italy
The tiny hamlet of Monforte d'Alba in the Piedmont wine region south of Turin is so picture perfect and the views down into the vine-laced valley below so striking, it can feel more like a movie set than real life. That surreal feeling continued...
10066 Torre Pellice, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Quiet, peaceful mornings in this small northwestern Italian town are lovely! I enjoyed sitting on the balcony outside my bedroom in the mornings, watching the line-drying clothing come alive in the breeze and the shades of the colorful houses...
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Ul. od Sigurate 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
A city of red-tiled rooftops, pine- and cypress-shaded hills, and sparking turquoise waters, the Old Town of Dubrovnik stuns with both its architecture and scenery. Its surrounding stone walls, built between the 11th and 13th centuries to protect...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys