Must-Do Vero Beach
Collected by TwoWillTravel , AFAR Contributor
A private, guided sunset kayak excursion with Shark Bait on the Indian River Lagoon is a must-try activity in Vero Beach. Easily booked through Vero Beach Hotel & Spa’s concierge, this trip provides a chance for a little exercise while getting...
1050 Easter Lily Ln, Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
Citrus Grillhouse offers an outdoor bar and seating area on a cozy wrap-around beachfront porch, and indoor seating in the rotunda-flanked main dining room and bar. The bar offers house specials, a quality wine list and top-shelf spirits. The...
6325 81st St, Vero Beach, FL 32967, USA
Only a block from the beach on the south end of Ocean Drive, this local, family-owned shop offers some of the best treats under the Florida sun. Generous samples are provided as well as palm-shaded benches to enjoy them. Offerings include citrus,...
Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
Parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, benches, and biking and exercise trails are in abundant supply in Vero Beach. There is actually an extraordinary amount of parks in relation to the small area and population. There is a park for practically...
3500 Ocean Dr, Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
One of the favorite perks of Vero Beach Hotel & Spa are the bicycles, including three-speed city bikes and cruisers. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the valet stand. Pedal in upright comfort on leather seats while...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall