Collected by Sherry Ott , AFAR Ambassador
Sultan Qaboos St, ولاية بوشر، Oman
While working in Muscat we found time to visit the Grand Mosque. The scale of the mosque is so large that it is difficult to photograph. It is one of the largest chandeliers in the world. The craftsmanship that went into this structure is...
In a country that doesn't believe in serving budget travelers, Rob's Guest House is a super option to expensive, impersonal hotels in Oman. At Rob's - you feel like you are staying with friends. I stayed here and it was a perfect budget way to...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019