Encircled by beds of delicate flowers and small trees, this mosque invites worshippers to rediscover tranquillity as if they were walking in a 6th-century Persian garden. With the western Al-Hajar Mountains a heartbeat away, the...
Sip afternoon tea under Al Bustan’s magnificent 38-meter-high (125-foot-high) domed lobby or have a stroll through the hotel’s gardens and lagoons. This place is more than just a hotel, what with its historic roots (it was constructed...
Once a royal summer home called Bait Al-Falaj (Bait means home in Arabic), this museum showcases Oman’s extensive military history and international relations. For many years, the museum served as a military headquarters—and in the...
- 1 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast