Encircled by beds of delicate flowers and small trees, this mosque invites worshippers to rediscover tranquillity as if they were walking in a 6th-century Persian garden. With the western Al-Hajar Mountains a heartbeat away, the...
Sip afternoon tea under Al Bustan’s magnificent 38-meter-high (125-foot-high) domed lobby or have a stroll through the hotel’s gardens and lagoons. This place is more than just a hotel, what with its historic roots (it was constructed...
Once a royal summer home called Bait Al-Falaj (Bait means home in Arabic), this museum showcases Oman’s extensive military history and international relations. For many years, the museum served as a military headquarters—and in the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun