Encircled by beds of delicate flowers and small trees, this mosque invites worshippers to rediscover tranquillity as if they were walking in a 6th-century Persian garden. With the western Al-Hajar Mountains a heartbeat away, the...
Sip afternoon tea under Al Bustan’s magnificent 38-meter-high (125-foot-high) domed lobby or have a stroll through the hotel’s gardens and lagoons. This place is more than just a hotel, what with its historic roots (it was constructed...
Once a royal summer home called Bait Al-Falaj (Bait means home in Arabic), this museum showcases Oman’s extensive military history and international relations. For many years, the museum served as a military headquarters—and in the...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating