Encircled by beds of delicate flowers and small trees, this mosque invites worshippers to rediscover tranquillity as if they were walking in a 6th-century Persian garden. With the western Al-Hajar Mountains a heartbeat away, the...
Sip afternoon tea under Al Bustan’s magnificent 38-meter-high (125-foot-high) domed lobby or have a stroll through the hotel’s gardens and lagoons. This place is more than just a hotel, what with its historic roots (it was constructed...
Once a royal summer home called Bait Al-Falaj (Bait means home in Arabic), this museum showcases Oman’s extensive military history and international relations. For many years, the museum served as a military headquarters—and in the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall