Muriel's South of France
Collected by Barry Brown , AFAR Staff
11 Rue Brémond, 13260 Cassis, France
Whilst in Cassis, France, we were lucky enough to eat spectacular food every day--for every meal. It was a culinary journey like no other. Every night was a new meal, at a new restaurant. That is, except for the repeat dinners at La Cigale et la...
1 Rue Frédéric Mistral, 13260 Cassis, France
I will never forget this picture perfect breakfast - fresh organge juice, fresh coffee, high on a cliff, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Cote D'Azur. All while staying as a guest at the beautiful Chateau de Cassis, a small hotel that was...
20224 Casamaccioli, France
From a very comfortable base in Casamaccioli (population 100, this is the view from my room) chez Jean-François et Pascale, I followed a breathtakingly beautiful trail up to the top of this peak, the third highest in Corsica. Stunning vistas at...
2 Place Paoli, 20220 L'Île-Rousse, France
Named for Corsica’s independence hero, Pasquale Paoli is considered one of the island’s best restaurants for its fine charcuterie platters and fresh lobster, grilled red mullet and house-smoked fish. Diners can pair dishes with wines from the...
Cove Bay, Anguilla British West Indies 2640, Anguilla
I enjoyed this delicious snapper dish at Smokey's while listening to live music and sitting at a table on the beach. You can't go wrong with great food, fun music, and ocean views. This is a must-stop in St. Maarten.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico