Collected by Ana Koren
Olympiapark, Spiridon-Louis-Ring 7, 80992 München, Germany
Take a quick, ear-popping elevator ride to the observation deck of the Olympiaturm (190 meters or 623 feet), in the center of Olympic Park, and see across the whole city—as far as the Alps, in clear weather. The last elevator goes up at 11:30pm,...
English Garden, located on the Isar River in Munich, opened in 1789. This large public area was named "Englischer Garten" because it was designed and landscaped in the style of a classic English park. It is one of the world's largest urban parks,...
Englischer Garten 3, 80538 München, Germany
One of the most enjoyable things you can do in Munich is sit down at a bench in one of the many beautiful beer gardens, which serve as familiar gathering points for locals, friends, and visitors alike. The beer is top-notch, and the atmosphere...
Brunhamstraße 7, 81249 München, Germany
Kultfabrik claims to be Europe's largest party zone and it just may well be! Home to over 20 clubs and bars ranging from a cozy Irish pub to discos to table dancing to karokee, there's something for every nightlife lover who wants to see the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season