Collected by Filp
Ludwigstraße 16, 80539 München, Germany
Founded in 1558, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek is a historic, expansive, and important universal library. With almost nine million volumes and countless reading rooms, this is the perfect place to become lost in a text, work remotely, or explore...
Luisenstraße 33, 80333 München, Germany
Lenbachhaus is Munich's premier art gallery. It reopened in May 2013 after a four-year renovation of the original building (a late-19th-century Florentine-style villa for painter Franz von Lenbach), plus the addition of a modern wing designed by...
Rindermarkt 10, 80331 München, Germany
Lüftlmalerei is a Tyrolean native art form of facade painting that can be found throughout parts of Bavaria. The photo shown above near Viktualien Market is a good example of the elaborate style from the Baroque era. The images are grouped in a...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Hiking + Cycling Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800